Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Want to know where Stone’s Basic Instinct undies are?


15 years after Basic Instinct hit theatre screens, director Paul Verhoeven has the perfect reminder of the famous leg-crossing scene in the flick? Sharon Stone's undies.

Scriptwriter Joe Eszterhas, in a new book, revealed that Verhoeven had kept Stone's panties after convincing the actress to take them off for the scene.And, if Eszterhas is correct, the director neither plans to give back the pair to Stone, or sell it for some big bucks.

"He probably won't sell the scented pair of panties Sharon took off and handed him," The Sun quoted him, as saying.Verhoeven reportedly asked Stone told her to take her panties off because they were visible through her dress, what he failed to mention was that he had a camera filming between her legs. When Stone saw the scene during the film's premiere, she was so offended that she stormed into the projection booth and slapped director Paul Verhoeven.

"I knew that we were going to do this leg crossing thing and I knew that we were going to allude to the concept that I was nude, but I did not think that you would see my vagina in the scene," Stone later revealed."Later, when I saw it in the screening I was shocked. I think seeing it in a room full of strangers was so disrespectful and so shocking, so I went into the booth and slapped him and left," she said.

However, as shocked as she was by Verhoevan's methods, the actress also admitted that the scene not only helped make the movie the biggest act of the year, but also had her enter People magazine's list for the 50 Most Beautiful People In The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Download Templates