Monday, October 25, 2010

Contoh Surat Pengunduran Diri

FORMAT SURAT PENGUNDURAN DIRI

To,
Dear,
Dir. HRD PT .....
In
Place

With Regards,
Through this letter I as an employee of PT ......... based on the Letter of Agreement (SKB) on kekaryawanan and Law - Law labor then I, the undersigned this.


Name: .........
Department:

Position: ........
No of Employees:

Offered to resign from PT ....................... for health reasons and family reasons mentioned lan .....( according to your condition ).... This letter I created in accordance with procedures indistrial relationship and without a negative motivation. I hope the company can understand my condition and give my rights according to applicable regulations.

So this letter of resignation I make with the real. for their help and support given so far, I thank you.




I Sincerely,
Surabaya, ...,......, 2010

(........................)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Download Templates